Production Solutions for Food and Beverage
When you build a house, you don’t hire the person who sells the wood to design it. You hire an architect.
Why would you have an equipment manufacturer design your production line?
InterTech brings clients value
by performing plant engineering services
with integrity, skill, and efficiency.
At InterTech, no project is too small or too large for our engineering team. We can assist you with your design and installation – from a single component for an existing line through a complete “greenfield” plant.
Our specialty is working within existing facilities to optimize line design for space and efficiency.
We’re involved in every aspect of Food and Beverage production from the moment your raw materials arrive until your finished products ship to their final destination.
This includes establishing the feasibility of the project, assisting in project authorization paperwork, conceptual and detailed engineering, systems provision, and project oversight with our experienced management team.
Our broad experience can help inform your decisions and avoid costly changes.
Early Involvement is Key
Risk Analysis and Risk Avoidance should be your top priorities. Our unique Operational and Financial Feasibility Analyses and our experience capturing hidden costs, differentiates InterTech from any other firm in the industry. We have a long history of producing efficient production facilities, incorporating future growth plans and providing substantial cost reductions.
Request: Project Risk Analysis
Expertise in engineering design
After thorough research to assure operational synergy, we create a detailed Scope of Work which drives the most cost effective solution for our client. more >>
Individual client approach
Existing Facilities or New Build, our clients are our main focus. more >>
Production line integration
An InterTech engineer provides you with long-term support at your production site, allowing you to accomplish more with fewer resources. more >>
Years in business (since 1986)
U.S. and international clients
Pellet-to-pallet production lines
InterTech Global Map
Why Choose InterTech?
- Delivers more combined experience with infrastructure design than any other firm in our industry
- Develops and field verifies the most accurate Financial Feasibility Analysis in the industry
- Eliminates ambiguity with a clearly defined Scope of Work
- Improves in-field 3D documentation with improved accuracy through laser scanning
- Utilizes existing assets wherever possible to minimize your investment requirements
- Approaches design from a holistic plant perspective versus a single line
- Accepts responsibility and accountability for the entire project scope
- Delivers the lowest cost operational solutions
- Works as your independent, unbiased evaluator with knowledge of all equipment manufacturers
- Writes detailed RFQs, for the major pieces of equipment, to ensure you only buy what is needed and not additional unnecessary features
- Compares major equipment manufacturers based on the needs of your project and provides a Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of the Equipment
InterTech is committed to your return on investment (not an equipment manufacturer) and will design and install the best possible production line solution for you.
We welcome the opportunity to show you how we can bring maximum value to your company.