Are you using PET packaging? Are you packaging in Glass? Are you considering moving from glass to PET or vice versa?
You Know What You Want
Most of our team, including our structural, environmental and civil engineers, have more than 25 years’ of experience in the industry. The depth of our team comes from many different areas. Whether it’s working in business development, engineering design, or project implementation, each of our experts has a vast amount of experience in the field.
Experience Differentiates our Company and Gives us Unique Strengths
Glass or Plastic, InterTech is Here to Help
Glass lines are very different than plastic. There are many challenges with glass. Being familiar with these challenges, we will help you develop the most cost effective and efficient solution possible.
If you want to package food in PET, our decades of experience will impress you. Vertical integration is our specialty, and many companies have chosen to use us based upon our unmatched reputation in the industry. We can handle any aspect of your project.
Why Should You Choose InterTech?
- Delivers more combined experience with infrastructure design than any other firm in our industry
- Develops and field verifies the most accurate Financial Feasibility Analysis in the industry
- Eliminates ambiguity with a clearly defined Scope of Work
- Improves in-field 3D documentation with improved accuracy through laser scanning
- Utilizes existing assets wherever possible to minimize your investment requirements
- Approaches design from a holistic plant perspective versus a single line
- Accepts responsibility and accountability for the entire project scope
- Delivers the lowest cost operational solutions
- Works as your independent, unbiased evaluator with knowledge of all equipment manufacturers
- Writes detailed RFQs, for the major pieces of equipment, to ensure you only buy what is needed and not additional unnecessary features
- Compares major equipment manufacturers based on the needs of your project and provides a Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of the Equipment
InterTech is committed to your return on investment (not an equipment manufacturer) and will design and install the best possible production line solution for you.
We welcome the opportunity to show you how we can bring maximum value to your company.